Congratulations! Your abstract was accepted for presentation at the 2016 Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, November 17-20, 2016 at the Phoenix Grand Downtown.
· all presenters are required to register for the full conference and must be current members of SSSS. Registration deadline is September 19th.
· If you cannot attend the conference and cannot find a suitable replacement to present the abstract, you must notify the program committee by August 15th by emailing email@example.com. Registration rates are posted online and the registration portal will be available by July 15th at www.SexScience.org.
· Hotel accommodations and information for the 2016 Annual Meeting can be found HERE, on the SSSS website. You’ll want to stay at the host property to be in the center of all conference activities!
· The Preliminary Program, which will indicate the date and time of your presentation, will be posted online by August 1st at www.SexScience.org. Please check your presentation listing for title and author accuracy.
· All updates and changes must be reported to the SSSS office by October 1 for inclusion in the Final Program. Please send changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· - Oral Presentation Guidelines
· - Poster Presentation Guidelines
· - Moderator Guidelines
We are excited that you have decided to make a valuable contribution to what promises to be an exciting and innovative SSSS meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix!
Christopher, Robin, and Carlos
Christopher Fisher, PhD; Robin Milhausen, PhD; Carlos Rodriguez-Diaz, PhD
2016 SSSS Annual Meeting Program Chairs